- Manage and control the implementation of the standards, policies and guidelines related to Corporate Standard Physical Security, emergence management.
- Monitor and manage physical security management system, such as Access Control, Alarm System and CCTV system on daily basis
- To conduct physical security awareness training to all staffs in the site to ensure appropriate level of security consciousness.
- Periodically review the results from Internal/External Vulnerability Scan, Analyze and work with related owners to fix the critical and high findings within specific time period.
- To participate in security related projects or solution implementations.
- Ensure and corrective actions within stipulated timeline internally
- To oversee and coordinate with 3rd party vendor for any security related matters / improvements/projects.
Required Skills (These are skills that candidates MUST possess):
- 5-7 years of experience in the field of security
- 2-3 years of experience of security management
- Positive working attitude with high integrity
- Able to interact with all levels of management
- Good communication skill
- Strong leadership
- Mandarin (fluent both oral and written) / English (basic oral and written)
- Basic Risk Analysis and resolve skills
- Computer skills