Here are some responses to the most frequently asked questions about employment requirements at Securitas
- Employee requirements
- Here are some responses to the most frequently asked questions about employment requirements at Securitas
- Q: How old do I have to be to work as a guard?
- A: You need to be over 18 years old
- Q: Is there an upper limit to work as a guard at Securitas?
- A: For a male it is 50, and for a female it is 45, however some customers have special requirements.
- Q: I would like to work at Securitas, how do I apply?
- A: You can apply through this web site or by calling to our office lines.
- Wages and working hours
Here are some responses to the most frequently asked questions about wage and working hours as guard at Securitas:
- Q: What do I get paid when working as a guard?
- A: This basic monthly salary will apply for the site on which you are initially employed. Basic monthly salary vary from site to site as each customer individually negotiates them and it is usual that the same customer will pay different rates of pay at different sites.
- Q: What are the working hours working as a guard?
- A: The nature of security work means that the hours will be variable and the need for flexibility to work days, nights and weekends will be required.
- Q: Can I choose to work full time, part time or have a temporary employment?
- A: Yes, dependent on the vacancies available at the time.
- Q: Do I work alone as a guard or together with colleagues?
- A: Most sites are multi-manned, however, on occasion you may be required to work on a single manned site.
- Recruitment Process
- Here are some responses to the most frequently asked questions about the Securitas recruitment process.
- Q: What kind of documents do I need to bring to the interview?
- A: You will need your National ID card, a certificate of non criminal record, a copy of your bank book and any educational certificates.
- Q: What is the Securitas recruitment process - step by step?
- A: You complete all the application documents
- Your photograph is taken in uniform
- If necessary, you visit the local hospital for a medical check
- You join the next available training programme, which is normally
the next day
- Security training
- Here are some responses to the most frequently asked questions about training at Securitas.
- Q: Do I need to have basic recruit training in order to work at Securitas?
- A: Yes you do. All new recruits receive the standard basic recruit training, and all returning guards also receive refresher training.
- Q: Where do I get my basic security recruit training?
- A: Normally this will be at Head Office in Shanghai, and we will also send the guards to local PSB authorized training center to go through the job training to get the work permit.